First off - let me tell you how jealous I am that you are looking/have already booked a vacation to the Caribbean! Enjoy it for me. In order to fully immerse yourself in the experience, a few stressful things need to be taken care of first, you probably are asking yourself: What should I pack on a vacation to the Caribbean?
Don’t worry - we have you covered with our 8 Essentials To Pack for a Vacation to the Caribbean list. Without further adeiu, here is it:
- Walking Shoes - for all you experienced travelers, you know that having a pair of comfortable walking shoes for a vacation is of utmost importance. I would recommend that you opt for a broken-in pair of walking shoes, instead of a new pair so that you can avoid the uncomfortable task of breaking in shoes on your time off.
- Sunscreen - now this should be a no brainer. You’d be surprised how easy it is to forget your sunscreen at home. Trust me - I’ve been there before!
- Beach Bag - after all, you are traveling all this way to sit and relax on the beach, right? Make sure that you pack a simple beach bag. To save space, bring it as carry-on luggage.
- Travel Documents - every traveler’s worst nightmare. Stay very cautious of your travel documents at all times and double-check you have all the necessary paperwork before walking out the door!
- Camera - #PicturesOrItDidntHappen. Be sure to bring your phone or camera in case you want to snap a pretty scene. With that being said, you are on vacation. Enjoy the time with friends and family and try to limit your time on electronics.
- Layered Clothing - these islands have incredibly volatile temperature patterns. During the day you could be baking in the sun with temperatures over 100 degrees; however, as soon as the sun drops it gets quite chilly!
- Umbrella - though the Caribbean is often advertised as a sunny destination, you must remember that it does rain frequently. Prepare for stormy weather by slipping an umbrella into your suitcase.
- Bucket Cosmetic Bag - last but not least, keep all of your cosmetics items our fashionable Casper & Coal Signature Bucket Bag. Our bag was made exclusively for travelers who need to store cosmetic items without hassle. The perfect bag for your trip.
That is the list folks! Hopefully these 8 essentials will guide you on what to pack on your vacatoin to the Caribbean. Enjoy your trip!